TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Sercolux drivers are prohibited from soliciting gratuities
- Additional charges will be itemized on the customer’s billing statement when applicable (e.g. tolls, parking, airport and reguiatory fees, fuel surcharge, cell phone)
- All published rates are subject to change without notice.
- All rates are calculated in the local currency and billed in Euros at the prevailing
- Due to fluctuating currency exchange retes, Euro equivalents of international rates may vary.
- Applicable taxes will be charged as required.
- Sercolux has standardized routes with flat-rate pricing for travel to and from most majar cities and airports.
- Waiting time is defined as the length of time that elapses between a scheduled pickup and a passenger getting into the reserved vehicle. After a 30 minute grace period on all fíat-rate trips that do not begin at an airport, there is an 30€ charge for every hour the chauffeur is walting.
- Passenger-requested stops off route during a fíat-rete trip will be charged the prevailing hourly rate.
- Rides between locations to which a flat-rate does not apply will be billed for the time the vehicle and chauffeur are at your service. The vehicle hourly rete will apply.
- Time-based rides are subject to a fixed positioning charge that represents the cost incurred for the vehicle and chauffeur to travel to your pickup location and to return from your drop-off point. AlI positioning charges are fixed according to vehicle type.
- Time-based rides along a small number of routes are subject to a time-based positioning charge that represents the time it takes the vehicle and chauffeur to travel to your pickup location and to return from your drop-off point. The vehicle hourly rate will apply.
- Time-based charges are billed in 30-minute increments.
Cancellation and no-show fees
Cancellation charges equal to the rate confirmed at time of reservation will apply unless:
- Vehicles are cancelled more than four (4) hours prior to scheduled pickup time.
- Coordinators are cancelled more than twelve (12) hours prior to the scheduled arrival time.
- A no-show fee equal to the base fare price of the trip, plus any applicable waiting time
fee, will be charged when the passenger(s) fails to arrive at the designated location. Ta avoid a no-show fee, cal! 34 945276969 or 0034 629468800.
The aboye cancellation terms represent standard policy at Sercolux and may be modified in Annex A. Also, it could also be modified from time to time based on market, desired reservation dates and vehicle availability. All modifications that are mutually agreed upan in writing or communicated and confirmed at the time of reservation will supersede the aboye.
- Neither Sercolux, nor any of its subcontractors or affiliates, shall be hable for or assume
any liability or responsibility whatsoever for any lost or misplaced personal property or any other item left in a vehicle.
- In no event will Sercolux or any of its subcontractors or affiliates be liable or responsible for damages of any kind caused by any delay in performance or failure to perform, in whole or in part, any of their obligations in connection with the services, where such delay or failure is due in part to fire, earthquake, weather, traffic, road construction, strikes, government sanctioned embargo, flood, act of God, act of war or terrorism, act of any public authority or sovereign government, civil disorder, delay caused by any air or ground passenger carrier, or any other circumstances beyond the reasonable control of Sercolux, its subcontractors or affiliates.
- Sercolux does not provide child safety seats, unless agreement. Parents and guardiana of children traveling in Sercolux vehicles are responsible for providing and installing child safety seats in accordance with local laws.
- The following ítems are prohibited from Sercolux vehicles: alcoholic beverages, glass containers, smoking, firearms, explosives and fireworks.
As agreed and signed:
Jose Ignacio Arriaga